Friday, May 6, 2011

Shania Twain

0 comments
“I didn’t want to kill myself but I didn’t want to live,” a somber Shania Twain said in an interview on ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’ on Tuesday.“Our lives were intertwined in every respect and I really was completely shocked.”

The country music celebrity was, certainly, talking about her attitude in the aftermath of finding out her husband of 14 years, Robert “Mutt” Lange, was having an improper relationship with one of her closest friends, Marie-Anne Thiébaud, who was also a secretary at the couple’s Switzerland chateau. (Both Mutt and Marie-Anne  deny the claims.)

Shania disclosed to Oprah that she took what she calls “pathetic” measures to repair her marriage, writing a letter to Marie-Anne and asking, “Why are you making suffer me? Let it go, please. Find love somewhere else from someone else.”

When the letter got unanswered, Shania wouldn’t give up. “By not understanding and not knowing the details your thoughts is left to run wild,” she explains. “I never got the details. I phoned Marie-Anne and did everything I could to get the facts out of her and she changed her number and that was it.”

Source: hotusanews.us

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment