Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kate Hudson Talks Hormones and Breast Feeding

0 comments
Kate Hudson
All is fine in the world of Kate Hudson. She’s engaged to musician Matthew Bellamy, they’re expecting their first child together later this year, and the screen star is enjoying every bit of her pregnancy.

“For me being pregnant, hormonally everything has changed. Your body goes exact into that place, your hormones are changing so fast that you become very much informed with everything female,” Hudson, who already has a 7-year-old son with her ex-husband Chris Robinson, told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column while promoting her new romantic comedy “Something Borrowed.” “And that is fetching a life into the world. That responsibility becomes urgent, it instantly hits you, where as with men, I don’t think it hits until later because they do not understand what you understand. Nothing else matters.”

Despite her busy schedule as one of Hollywood’s leading actresses, Hudson had no hesitation in announcing that she won’t resort to using baby formulas.

“(I will be) breast feeding,” she said.

And while some say pregnancy is easier the second time around, that hasn’t completely been the case for the 32-year-old.

“I was sicker this time. I have more unpleasant reactions to certain foods,” she added. “But it’s easier psychologically. I know what it feels like and I know what that is. I remember the feelings.”

So with wifehood and mommyhood on the prospect once again, Hudson is preparing to give up her career in front of the camera.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment