Saturday, May 14, 2011

Former Tennis Star's Mansion Available in $9 Million

0 comments
Anytime I can report on Anna Kournikova, I chuckle. I just expect she would come back to the world of tennis full time. I miss seeing her attempt a major tournament wins.

Let’s be serious, I now let pass seeing her. Well the latest skinny from the astonishing world of Kournikova is that she is selling her home.

It is hardly just to call what she is selling, a home. The splendid house is build on 6,600 square feet. It obviously has a pool, as well as a two-story guest house. That means even Anna’s guests are living quite as big as I am.

The going rate for her luxurious house is $9.4 million. I may have to double the papers on my route. In a couple of centuries, I may just have the down payment for this loveliness.

If you are in the market for luxury, than take a gander at the photos of her mansion. You can see them in stunning detail here.

The only thing better than living at the home would be living there with Anna Kournikova. I would be in love with to see the house she is living into. I doubt she is decline to a studio in the city. This lady loves her rooms. I know, her last house had seven of them.

This is the most winning tennis flame-out in history, and I don’t mind one bit.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment