Thursday, February 3, 2011

Femme Fatale

0 comments
Britney Spears is back! The pop star surprised fans by releasing the name and artwork for her seventh studio album, 'Femme Fatale.'

Spears tweeted the photo, which clearly resembles her 'Hold It Against Me' single cover. The album will officially drop on March 15.

"I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I've put everything I have into it. This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!" she wrote on Twitter. "Sexy and Strong. Dangerous yet mysterious. Cool yet confident!"
                                                                                   
A few months ago, producer Sean Garrett told PopEater that he was busy working with Spears on the new album. Although he didn't dish all the juicy details, he said it's "going to be a hot ass album."

In a press release, the album is described as "a tribute to bold, empowered, confident, elusive, fun, flirty women and men. It's not a conceptual album, Spears is letting the music speak for itself."

Spears "considers it to be her best album to date, true to where she is now personally and professionally,

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment