Thursday, February 24, 2011

Amber Portwood

0 comments
Amber Portwood, At once again for all the wrong reasons, Amber Portwood is honored for nde photos that hit the web today (February 24). The “Teen Mom” star told MTV: “I am devastated that these photos were stolen from my phone and sold by someone I trusted.”

She added, “It makes me sad that someone would do that, and I’m horrified that something so private is shared publicly.” Taken a few weeks per year, Portwood racy photos show displaying her buttocks and caressing her belly. Troubled Teen Mom star Amber Portwood said she is devastated because of nde photo scandal she is involved and never wanted to leave the peak.

Mmm hmm. A good way to prevent such a thing? DO NOT LET THE PICTURES you nked. Especially when you’re some kind of celebrity. Crazy advice, right?

Photo of Amber Nde Portwood is unquestionably sound – Tattoo Lea / child of two and a Half Men is undeniable – and released today.

“I am devastated that these photos were stolen from my phone and sold by someone I trust,” Portwood told MTV. “It makes me sad that someone would do that, and I am horrified to learn that something so private is shared publicly. ”

“It was a difficult year, and I just want to concentrate on what’s important in my life – my daughter,” said Amber, who faces charges of battery crime.

The beating of democracy, which has been taken a few weeks ago, Mother Baby Gary Shirley feature showing her ass and strokes her belly attractive.

[Source: image via SHOWBIZSPY.COM]

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment