Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nicki Minaj

0 comments
Nicki Minaj; Late yesterday, a remix of Britney Spears‘s new single "Till The World Ends" leaked on the Internet two days before its release. Titled Sicker Than The Remix, the track features guest appearances by Nicki Minaj and Kesha. To celebrate the song’s early release, Britney decided to join Nicki  Minaj at her afterparty celebration at The Factory in West Hollywood, CA last night. What ensued was total overjoyed confusion by every person in the hiz at The Factory last night.

Because Britney and Nicki will be spending a lot of time together on tour this Summer, it makes sense that they would want to spend some time to understand  one another. Partying with the gays seems as an opportunity as any other ;) GAH! If I were back in Los Angeles, I would’ve SO been at The Factory last night. I’ve known about Nicki‘s appearance at The Factory for weeks now … but had I known Britney would’ve been there …. I think I would’ve figured a way to be back home in time to party with them ;) In any event, I understand a great time was had by ALL! Ugh … Im so jealous ;)

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment